TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Service Description
- Information We collect
- How And Why We Use Information
- How We Share Information
- Use of your personal information
- Your Privacy Choices
- Children’s Privacy
- Links to other websites
- Contact Information
1 Service Description
Zalunu is the first worldwide mobile directory App for free Live TVs and Radios. The project Zalunu is developed and maintained by a group of developers sharing the same vision and spread around the globe. The use of the application is free.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
3 Information We collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to communicate with you, to provide our Service or to make our Services better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- At a glance: In principle, you can access our internet offers without disclosing any personal information to us. It is always your choice whether or not to provide us with your personal information. There is no need to register to use our services.
- Public Profile Information: If you have a WordPress.com account, your username is part of that public profile, along with any other information you put into your public profile, such as a photo or an “About Me” description. Any comment you will leave will provide us these infmrmation.
- Transaction and Billing Information: If you make a purchase directly from us (rather than through a platform such as iOS or Android), you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information, and contact information..
- Communications With Us: You may also provide us information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our Team via Email or Live Chat, or post a question in our public forums.
Information Collected Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services–for example, when we push new updated lists to your device.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, how long people have been stayed in the on the Website or the App, which pages have been visited. We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
- Device Information: We may collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services, including:
- hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specific and apps settings and characteristics, app crashes, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AAID and Apple’s IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’ settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g., IMEI/UDID and MAC address);
- information on your wireless and mobile network connection, like your service provider and signal strength;
- If you give us permission, we can collect your precise geolocation (latitude and longitude) through various means, depending on the service and device you’re using, including GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, including:
- Social Media
You may be able to use your social media login (such as Facebook Login) to share your favorite channels with your friend.
- Other Partners
We may receive info about you from our partners, for instance where Zalunu ads are published on a partner’s websites and platforms (in which case they may pass along details on a campaign’s success).
4 How And Why We Use Information
The main reason we use your information is to deliver and improve our services. This will allow us to provide you the best experience and advertising that may be of interest to you. Read on for a more detailed explanation of the various reasons we use your information, together with practical examples.
- To provide our Services–for example, to send channel updates to your device
- To further develop and improve our Services–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition–for example, we may analyze how many individuals purchased a subscription after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our Services after a certain length of time;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights of Zalunu and others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, live chat about offers and promotions offered by Zalunu and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on Zalunu and our products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, target our messages to groups of our users (for example, those who haven’t been active for a certain period), and serve relevant advertisements.
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
(1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you; or
(2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
(3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
(4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information–for example, to provide and update our Services, to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience, to safeguard our Services, to communicate with you, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition, to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, and to personalize your experience; or
(5) From time to time, we may ask for your consent to use your information for certain specific reasons. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including maintenance, analytics, customer care, marketing, payment processing and security operations.
- We may also share information with partners who distribute and assist us in advertising our services. For instance, we may share limited information on you in hashed, non-human readable form to advertising partners.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of Zalunu services by another company;
- If we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; to enforce Zalunu’ agreements and policies to protect Zalunu from harm; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We follow a strict vetting process prior to engaging any service provider or working with any partner.
6 Use of your personal information
We use your personal data in order to constantly improve our range of services and to satisfy users’ needs.
We use your personal information for the establishment, processing, and settlement of your user relationship with Zalunu.
Furthermore, we use your information in order to communicate with you.
Finally, we use your information in order to protect our webpages and to trace unauthorized accesses.
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
7 Your Privacy Choices
Information About You. If you wish to have the information Zalunu collects about you updated or deleted, please contact [email protected], but note that we may retain information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
Limit Device permissions: Mobile platforms have permission systems for specific types of device data and notifications, such as location services as well as push notifications. You can change your settings on your device to either consent or oppose the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, the Services may not function properly if you do so.
Advertising Opt Out. Most mobile devices provide the ability to opt out of the collection and use of information from your device for purposes of serving ads targeted to your interests. For more information, and to exercise these choices, consult the settings on your device.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law or by regulations.
Zalunu takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Please note that at this time, we don’t offer directly any registration service on our services.
9 Children’s Privacy
Our Services are designed for users who are 16 or older. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 16 and believe that your child might have provided personal information to us, please contact us at [email protected]. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to delete such information.
10 Links to other websites
Our Services may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our services, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
12 Contact Information
This policy is effective from May 25, 2018 and Last Updated on May 30, 2018.